Referring children to our service


       Who can refer?

Anyone can refer to our service.

       How do you refer?

You can make a referral by either downloading a referral form or by phoning us on 02476 961 455 to request a form.



Communication referral form

Dysphagia (eating and drinking) referral form



Send the form to:   

Children's Speech and Language Therapy Service

Paybody Building,
c/o City of Coventry Health Centre
2 Stoney Stanton Road